- Why try EMPOWER Your Values?
- Identifying your goals for EMPOWER Your Values
- Welcome from Victoria and Elizabeth
- EMPOWER Values-Clarification Exercise
- Core Values
- Your values and stress
- Focusing on one source of stress
- Going deeper, exploring your stressor
- What's next?
- Tips for choosing a next small next step
- Ensuring progress
- Maintaining momentum
- More resources for you
- What did you gain?
- Well done! You've completed the course!
“I don’t ever really take time to think about what my values are or to relate them to the fact that – and this is where it really helped me, is to see that when I have conflicts in my life... they seem to stem from those values not being realized or not being recognized... And that was not something that I ever think I would have made the connection there before sitting down and working on this worksheet and then hearing what you had to say.”
“I did appreciate the meditation exercise. I have to admit I’m not a meditator and I think I reluctantly let myself engage in that and I think it was really helpful.”
“I really did appreciate the time to reflect... It revealed that there is a conflict between two of my values... and at the very least, even if the big wish that I have doesn’t turn out, at least living consistently with my values I think will make me feel better about it.”